cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile App Update

Muffin2

Does the app atomaticly log you out after a set time of non use or do you have to manually log out every time, other option being put it into an app locker. Thanks
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi all!

Can anyone who is an App Trial and has any wishes / ideas etc or notices any bugs, post these updates on the new Mobile App Testing board that @JonoH created yesterday please. 

@ Mods (in general) can you please move any of these posts (tldnr full thread) that are relevant into this new board so we can have better visibility to tackle this?

Thanks

MoR

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Neal1812
Hooked

@MasterOfReality wrote:

Hi all!

Can anyone who is an App Trial and has any wishes / ideas etc or notices any bugs, post these updates on the new Mobile App Testing board that @JonoH created yesterday please. 

@ Mods (in general) can you please move any of these posts (tldnr full thread) that are relevant into this new board so we can have better visibility to tackle this?

Thanks

MoR

Looks like the thread is read-only

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks everyone - I've made @JonoH aware of this.

Not sure why it's not allowing posts for you guys, apologies! 

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

I've got the option to start a new thread on that board.  The link above though is to Jono's post, which is readonly

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Apologies everyone - I linked Jono's post rather than the board itself. 

The board can be found here 

Thanks @pjmarsh

-

MoR 

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

I’ve had the iOS version a couple of days now, or at least the OH has but I’m hopefully awaiting the Android version as I’m an Android man myself however today I got another e-mail for the iOS version.

IOS version working fine by the way.

PhantomR
Grafter

@ChrisAtBristol

I Wonder If The Mobile App Trial Team are trying to tell you that you should be an IOS man and NOT An Android !!! GrinCheesy

This is why they are pestering you to install the IOS Version and get a Crapple Product !!!

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

@PhantomR

I’ve already got the iOS version on an iOS phone, been there for two days now but the phone is my wife's and she not into beta testing and I’ve got better things to spend my money on than iPhones so I’m well and truly in the Android camp that does everything my wife phones does but for third of the price.Smiley

PhantomR
Grafter

@ChrisAtBristol 

Im In The Android camp as well,and i fully agree that it does more for less,the funny part was meant to be be the fact you've had so many iOS install emails and no Android Emails...i know its not on the google playstore yet in any kind of unreleased or beta form as i get regular alerts for new apps to test.

I Did Ponder The Crapple Camp a While Back But I Decided Against It Grin

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@PhantomR wrote:

@ChrisAtBristol

i know its not on the google playstore yet in any kind of unreleased or beta form as i get regular alerts for new apps to test.

The first invites went out yesterday for Android customers, with another wave going out today. The App's there but its hidden Smiley 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@Muffin2 wrote:
Does the app atomaticly log you out after a set time of non use or do you have to manually log out every time, other option being put it into an app locker. Thanks

It auto logs out after 40 days of inactivity.

@Neal1812 wrote:
  • Notification when allowances are reach a certain threshold (preferably customisable triggers)
  • Widget showing the allowances
  • Managing smart-cap via app instead of calling the support team

I've passed this feedback on, we're genuinely interested in hearing any and all feedback, even once the app is released as our plan is to continually improve it with regular updates.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
brookheather
Rising Star

I have attached a screenshot of the email invite - as you can see it is not obvious that the link is just the word "link".  I had to view the email in Outlook before I saw that "link" was a link....

BT FTTP 500 + pfSense + Uniquiti Unifi 6 Pro
quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

I accidentally deleted some apps on my iPhone (don't ask Embarrassed!) and now if I try to use Testflight to reload it tells me that the invitation has already been used. (That's right of course - I used it).

Is there any way to get PN to get the Testflight invitation resent?

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!