Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile App Update

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@goldenfibre wrote:
. Do they send out beta app to anyone's who has registered to try beta app or is it not yet released?

Not everyone who applied will get it straightaway, I imagine that that they'll ramp up testing as time goes on. The first waves only left this morning Smiley 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
JonoH
Hero

There's a large wave of emails about to go out, you may get one from Apple/Android first but there is a pretty good chance you'll get invited tonight.

Jono H
smsm1
Hooked

Hi JonoH, 

Thanks for the updates. Useful to be kept in the loop with what's happening. I'm looking forward to my invite coming.

JonoH
Hero

When there's substantial news I'll always share it where I'm able, sometimes though there isn't much news that we can talk about Cheesy

Jono H
Macc2018
Rising Star

Still nothing for me.

feeling unwanted now.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I feel the pain too. When JunoH metion there is large wave emails will be sent out in email tonight. But disappointed nothing in email yet. I just give up.

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I know waiting is frustrating but patience is a virtue. Smiley

David
ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

I put in requests for two accounts, one iOS and one Android and had the iOS invitation this afternoon.

Had two e-mail for the same number both being the iOS number but only one of the redeem codes work.

So as it stands this minute my OH has the app on her phone and looking at it, it looks good.

Just hoping now the Android version comes through as my wife is not really into beta testing but I will keep an eye out for it working proper and look forward to the Android version if I’m lucky to get the call up.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Lucky you @ChrisAtBristol I feel I don't count as a loyalty to Plusnet as I am with PN for a very long time since 2002 for ADSL/ADSL2+/FTTC and PN Mobile (4 accounts) with Android and Apple.

spraxyt
Resting Legend

Are you waiting for IOS or Android?

David
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Waiting for Android

spraxyt
Resting Legend

I think Android might need a bit more patience.

David
ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro

Hi spraxyt, not sure if your talking to me or goldenfibre but if it’s me, I’ve got the iOS version but I really wanted the Android version but at least I now know something is being done to introduce an app and wont moan too much as at least I’ve got something.

Just for information, while loading the iOS app you have to first download an app called “TestFlight” first but somewhere along the line I thought I seen something that said “app expires in 85 days” and not sure if that’s when the chance to download testflight closes or that's when the beta testing closes at the end of testing.

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro

Just a thought, my wife's phone who has the app now has her allowances roll over tomorrow so I wonder if were in early to see if all the allowances go back to the full mark.

Will see tomorrow.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@ChrisAtBristol app expires in 85 days for beta app (that's would mean PN could push official app around in January 2019 after xmas) if the beta are successful.

Any chance to post here with screenshot of what the app look like? I will understood if you can't do this because of account number/mobile number etc