Data usage times

FIXED
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Data usage times

Mine is showing the same as David's

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

I'm not sure, lets see if it happens again.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Mine (IOS) is showing three chunks for yesterday.  First has "data" with lower case "d" and a zero value, the following two have "Data" with uppercase "D" and showing various figures under Amount.   

I would also add that Mobile Data has been switched off on my phone for some time, so in reality the figures should all be zero - unless this was a side effect of installing the app.

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

iOS app. I also have 3 chunks of data for yesterday; one tagged "data" (lower case d) and two tagged "Data" (capital D) as with all other entries. The "data" one recorded zero, the other two small amounts consistent with periods away from WiFi.

I don't know specifically if this is the case, but it is possible that a small "leak" of data could happen from general housekeeping even though mobile data is turned off. Is the usage more than 0.1MB? That usage is recorded for me even when the phone has been on WiFi all day.

David
aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

The two amounts were 0.7 and 0.9meg, however it's not shown any usage since those entries on 20th September.  I'm going to guess that I didn't actually have data switched off on that day, although I can't think of any reason why that would have been the case.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

@JonoH, the 2 lines week days/1 line weekends is the same for me again for this past weekend, as mentioned by David in reply #15

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@JonoH same for me too as illustrated. 2 chunks Friday and Monday, 1 chunk Saturday and Sunday.

IMG_0066.PNG

David
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Thanks guys I'll pass it on

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager