cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet voicemail

cristyfly

plusnet voicemail

How do I de-activate the plusnet voicemail facility if I choose not to use it? I am being connected on the 26th September.
Cristy Roll_eyes Undecided Undecided
adie:green removed poll as it served no use.
3 REPLIES 3
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: plusnet voicemail

the answer is simple, dont activate it
http://www.plus.net/support/phone/call_features.shtml
    Single use cost doesn't include call charges (where applicable)
    Although Voicemail (1571) is free, you'll need to add it via the Telephone Control Panel before you can use it
    Prices for Business customers exclude VAT
cristyfly

But I've been told by plusnet when we signed up that voicemail is free. Is this a mistake or am I being misled? And I will need to know how to activate/de-activate  voicemail, otherwise how can I know how to use it?
Cristy
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

What you have been told is correct, it is free but as mentioned in the quote posted by P_P you have to activate it to use it. You do this using your Telephone Control Panel which will become accessible via the Member Centre once your service is live.
Plusnet publish lots of help pages in the Help & Support section of their website that provide guidance on how to do certain things. One such guide is the Call Features Guide that P_P provided a link to; that's at http://www.plus.net/support/phone/call_features.shtml. Click the link to get to the page.
Sections of that page cover,
1. How can I add or remove Call Features from my line?
2. How long does it take? (to activate/deactivate Call Features)
3. What Call Features are available and how much do they cost?
4. How do I use Call Features?
Hopefully, if you take a look at that page it will provide the information you are seeking. Smiley
David
David