cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nuisance call blocking

Steve11

nuisance call blocking

Hello. Im getting nuisance calls and have installed 'call features' etc to hopefully block the offending numbers. On attempting to facilitate however ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

From call features where do I go.

What do I do

How do I facilitate 

Plusnet states here that its easy to apply though I wouldnt like to try anything they stated as being 'difficult' !!! 

Can anyone help me please ???????? 

5 REPLIES 5
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: nuisance call blocking

@Steve11 

If you mean that you have installed Plusnet Call Protect, then here is a pdf which sets out the operating instructions.The system is controlled via the keypad on your phone.

Steve11

Hello,

Thankyou for your replies. Afraid however Im none the wiser as to where I go to block particular numbers. Is it perhaps under a heading that isnt particularly explanative ?

Steve

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Steve11 

Dial 1572, select option 4, then option 2, then option 2 and add number following the instructions on the phone.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Steve11  I suspect you are under the impression that you can manage call protect from some web page in the member centre. PlusNet don't provide that facility, it has to be done by using the phone, keying in multiple option codes and numbers. It is certainly not easy and I have never bothered with it. It seems BT have a web based management system for their call blocking service which is a much better arrangement.

Steve11

Done ! 

Thankyou Sir very much !