cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail removal

dizzydevil

Voicemail removal

Hi how can I remove the plusnet voicemail service so I use my own answer machine at home. I've looked on my account settings and voicemail is not ticked. So my thinking is it should be inactive.

Thanks

Darryl

7 REPLIES 7
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Voicemail removal

Hi Darryl,

A warm welcome to the forums.

There are some known issues wherein what the user portal reports and the configuration in BT's systems are not aligned.  Such things require a poke from a staffer.  Someone should pick this up later today.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there Darryl, is this for a landline or a mobile service with us? Please feel free to send me a private message with either the username or mobile number as appropriate and I'll sort that out for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@adamwalker  I don't think you can get mobile answer machines 😀 so it must be a landline.

dizzydevil

Hi, It is a home phone number.

dizzydevil

Adamwalker, I clicked on private message but it came up with a oops box with some text. so it looks like i cant send private messages yet.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

After three posts you should be able to PM.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Dizzydevil, you've made your third post so you should be able to message me now if you want to give it another try. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team