cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Phone to Plusnet Phone

Richchad
Rising Star

Plusnet Phone to Plusnet Phone

I am on PN Home Phone Anytime, I understand that inclusive calls are chargeable after 60 minutes, does this apply to calls over 60 minutes to other PN Home phone users?
11 REPLIES 11
James
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Phone to Plusnet Phone

I think they are free regardless of length (like calls to our support line).
Let me double check and get back to you.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

In theory you could be charged for going over 60 minutes.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
James
Grafter

Sorry, my mistake. Calls to other Plusnet home phone customers are chargeable after 60 minutes.
Calls to Plusnet Support from a Plusnet phone service are free at all times.
Richchad
Rising Star

Thanks for your answers, I only asked as I had a call 17 minutes over and it is showing no charge...
So can/will this change to show a charge at some point?
I can't find anything in the T&Cs regarding this specifically for Plusnet to Plusnet calls.
w23
Pro

That does happen but it's not supposed to.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Richchad
Rising Star

Quote from: w23
That does happen but it's not supposed to.

So I assume they are normally chargeable after 60 minutes but sometimes you get lucky...  Huh
I had better just keep quiet then..  Wink
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I've heard it said that the 60 minute rule applies to PN to PN calls but with a  Wink if you see what I mean.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
w23
Pro

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,108818.msg930555.html#msg930555
or, more importantly:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,108818.msg937636.html#msg937636
Quote from: Ben
...As such, if they are free at the moment they may not be free in the future Smiley
Call me 'w23'
James
Grafter

w23 has a better memory than I do Smiley
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just to clarify - PN customers should be able to make calls to other PN customers for up to 60 minutes without charge, regardless of product. The same applies to MAAF-MAAF and other brands (n.b. - not PN to MAAF, etc.). This is set at per-product level and all products happen to be set the same.
There have been some examples of customers not being charged when going over 60 minutes, this has been raised as problem 76863 and a fix is in active development so can be expected to be resolved in the next month or two (at a guess).
Richchad
Rising Star

Quote from: Ben
There have been some examples of customers not being charged when going over 60 minutes, this has been raised as problem 76863 and a fix is in active development so can be expected to be resolved in the next month or two (at a guess).

Ben, I would be quite happy if there isn't a fix... or maybe I should say my wife and daughter will be quite happy if no fix...    Grin