Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Call Protect hasn't activated

pfreeve
Hooked

Plusnet Call Protect hasn't activated

Hi. Hope someone out there can help.

Several months ago I requested Call Protect and all seemed to go well. I was able to block a number. However several weeks ago I tried to block others and noticed that Call Protect was switched off. I requested it again and received the notification messages so assumed that everything was OK. After a night of unsolicited calls last night I need to add a number but cant. The message is Plusnet Call Protect awaiting activation. I thought this was normally done in 24hrs, this has been several weeks. Can anyone help??????

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Plusnet Call Protect hasn't activated

Good morning @pfreeve

Thank you for reaching out on our Community Forum, and apologies for the inconvenience caused here. I've now placed the relevant orders to have the correct features enabled on the line for our Plusnet Call Protect Feature to work, and have also raised a task with our Billing Operations Team to ensure that it is activated once the orders are complete.

The issue should now be sorted within the next 3 working days. Feel free to give me a shout if you have any further problems afterwards.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Good morning @pfreeve 

Just to let you know, it appears that Plusnet Call Protect has now been activated for you.

Give it a go and let us know if you're having any issues at all.

Enjoy the rest of your day Smiley

Adam
pfreeve
Hooked

Hi Adam,

All working now! Thanks for your help.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Great stuff Smiley

feel free to give us a shout if you have any further queries at all. Enjoy your weekend!

Adam