Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone package change

FIXED
FrankT

Phone package change

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

I am changing my call package from unlimited to limited and also considering changing my broadband package. The message shown above appeared on my account screen when i submitted the phone package change and I am now unable to access broadband information. I raised a telephone query and was told that as a change is in progress I will be unable to make anymore changes until the next billing period which is 18/02/22. I find this surprising.

4 REPLIES 4
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Phone package change

Fix

Hey @FrankT,

I'm afraid that due to system limitations, we're only able to process one change to the call plan per billing month. Just to clarify, the change that you'd put through - is this the call plan that you want to be on moving forwards?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
FrankT

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am currently changing my call plan from unlimited to limited however I am also considering changing my broadband to fibre but I am unable to access this because of the issue saying that I have an error on my account. I appreciate that the call plan change is in progress and no changes can be made but I found it strange that this stops me from changing my broadband package until my next bill on 18/02/22. 

FrankT

Apologies for using the wrong terminology of limited and unlimited, I wish to change my phone package to evening and weekends.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @FrankT

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues upgrading to fibre. Unfortunately due to the way our system works, if an account change is already in progress, we can't carry out another change until that's completed. 

However, I'd recommend calling our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 as we should be able to put both the call plan change & upgrade through simultaneously. This doesn't mean both would activate on the same day as a fibre order would be subject to engineer availability, but both would be progressing together along side each other. 

Customer Options are closed now, but they're open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm Saturday's, and 9am to 6pm on Sunday's. Let us know how it goes or if you need more help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet