Did you mean: 

Phone options Awaiting activation ?

FIXED
S65v10
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Phone options Awaiting activation ?

Hello,

I updated my phone options maybe a afew months ago but they are showing as awaiting?

• Additional advanced call features you've added: Caller Display, Voicemail (Awaiting activation), Plusnet Call Protect (Awaiting activation), Call Barring (Awaiting activation)

Are they active or not activated yet?
Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Phone options Awaiting activation ?

Good morning @S65v10, thanks a lot for getting in touch. and I'm really sorry about that. Looks like our system could place all of the orders to activate the features. I've just done this manually so please let us know if you're still having issues by tomorrow. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
S65v10
Rising Star

Hi Adam,

at the top it says:

An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

also still showing:
  • Additional standard call features you've added: No call features active on your account
  • Additional advanced call features you've added: Caller Display, Voicemail (Awaiting activation), Plusnet Call Protect (Awaiting activation), Call Barring (Awaiting activation)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi there,

I've sorted that for you now. Let me know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
S65v10
Rising Star

Thanks Gandalf sorted now.

I'm not sure if you can help with my new mobile order? It was £10 when I signed up and today its £9 for the same thing?! Can this be updated or do i need to cancel and re-submit?

Thank you

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ah now that's unfortunate timing. We can't cancel an order until it's gone live which can then get a bit messy especially if you've ported your number in, because we can't transfer an active number from one Plusnet account to another. 

If you can private message me your mobile number and full name when things are working, I can make sure we change the tariff for you that'll take effect a month later from your next refresh date. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
S65v10
Rising Star

No worries, I will PM you once I have the sim and it is working, thanks.

Ken555
Hooked

I'm the same, tried to get my caller ID working and add some other options and now its been stuck on this screen for several days.  It claims next working day.

Capture.JPG

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Ken555

Check back in an hour and that should be sorted for you. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet