Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line

FIXED
David-26
Dabbler

Phone line

Hello

just a question regarding about the inclusive items in the line rental. I don’t have an inclusive calls package add on but three of the items say they are active on my account details ie caller display, voicemail and call protect. Only caller display is working. The landline is only there for (rare) incoming calls and for my broadband obviously. I’ve tried deactivating and reactivating the two missing services without success. Can these be added to my line or are they only included as part of a paid for call add-on?

thank you in advance for any advice on this matter.

David

5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Phone line

Hi David,

They are not part of a call plan nor predicated on having a call plan.

There are though circumstances where changes made in the user portal do not get applied by BT Openreach's business systems - which requires a staff member to resolve.  Your request should get picked up directly.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

I've added the missing call features (Voicemail and Call Protect) onto your line. Should start working within an hour. Let me know if there are any issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
David-26
Dabbler

Hello Gandalf

Many thanks for your quick response, all working fine now. As I mentioned there are only rare incoming calls these days such as despite me informing them of my mobile number my GP Surgery still insists on trying the landline so this will be a great help.

Thanks again, have a good New Year

David

David-26
Dabbler

HelloTownman

Thank you for your reply. It has indeed been picked up and the matter resolved. Great service from Plusnet.

Bestregards

David

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi David,

Awesome no problem, that makes sense. 

Hope you have a good new year as well. Smiley

Cheers

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet