cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone control panel - Cannot Make Changes

NicDB
Grafter

Phone control panel - Cannot Make Changes

Hi, a week last Friday I made some changes to activate some of the Nuisance Call features to our plan. I got an email saying that Voicemail had been cancelled and another saying that changes were being made to the plan.

Logging in to the Control Panel it has been stuck on " An error has occurred - You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."   It has been like this for the last week.

Please can you look into this for me

Kind regards

Nic

4 REPLIES 4
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Phone control panel - Cannot Make Changes

Hiya @NicDB, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry for the issues with your account and the call features! I have taken a look and none of the call features that I am seeing on the account are active in the back end system, so I have placed an order to add these for you.

This order should complete within the next 24 hours and once done, that annoying error message just hopefully disappear! Once it does, if you need to make any amendments to your features (add or remove any) then you should be able to do so.

If you have any further issues though, don't hesitate to get back to me and I can assist further from our side for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
NicDB
Grafter

Hi @LaurenB 

Thanks for your reply. It appears however that this is still "stuck" and showing an error.

Please can you rest this?

KR

Nic

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me @NicDB, I am sorry the issue is still ongoing. I have raised this further for you and will update you once I have a response back.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @NicDB, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

This is just an update to advise this should now be sorted for you. Let us know if you have any further queries!

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team