cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Caller Display

FIXED
Spencer1

No Caller Display

No Caller Display since moving to Plusnet last week.    Tried calling #234# it said not available, also turned phone on and off again as someone suggested.

8 REPLIES 8
canam
Hooked

Re: No Caller Display

I have exactly the same problem, went though nearly all the online help options and of course that problem is not covered. Had to report it as a home phone problem, got a few texts while the "Plusnet bot" did some tests but also requested a call from a Plusnet engineer who phoned me within 10 minutes, apparently the caller Id option hadn't been connected even though my account said it was. The engineer found this out after some minutes of searching and said it should be working within 24 hours...... We shall see.

Regards. 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Fix

Hi @Spencer1 

I'm sorry to hear that your caller display isn't working and for the late reply.

It looks like there was a mismatch between your account and our supplier's systems.

The good news is this should now be fixed. Can you check and see if it's working now?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
canam
Hooked

My caller display is now working after talking to a Plusnet engineer, hopefully the OP's is as well
Spencer1

This fixed my problem,  Thanks

RobertPea43

Hi there, I am a brand new customer to plusnet and I also have no Caller display, can you please check and also can you reinstate my voicemail.
Thanks
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @RobertPea43 I have added these both on for you now. It can take up to 24 hours. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
canam
Hooked

Post removed.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 260

He hasn't, @canam  - his latest reply clearly mentioned @RobertPea43 

John