cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My number permanently withheld

nigelgodwin

My number permanently withheld

Hi, i would like to make my number ex directory, which is sometimes called permanently with hold.

i have seen you can do this by dialling 141, but i want it permanently, which on several links peoplecsay you have to request it as you can’t do this from the website.

can somebody help me with this please.

cheers

3 REPLIES 3
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: My number permanently withheld

@nigelgodwin wrote:

Hi, i would like to make my number ex directory, which is sometimes called permanently with hold.

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Just to clarify - ex-directory means that your number doesn't appear in a paper or online directory. It is the default on a Plusnet line.
As you say, you can't order Permanent Withhold online, and call centre agents often don't know about it.

It is available, and one of the PN Help Team will be able to expedite it when they see this thread.

There are two options - with or without 1470 override for individual calls.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
nigelgodwin

Great that i am already ex directory, would like the option of using 1470 when i am happy to share my number.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @nigelgodwin . I have raised a ticket on the account that can be found here ! Please let me know when you have replied.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team