cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Special Offers

Sadie
Grafter

Current Special Offers

Hi, a friend is considering signing up for a broadband/phone package with Plusnet.  She has a phone line and is currently with BT I think, but she doesn't have an internet service yet.
Can she sign up from my home, using my PC, so that she can get the new customer special offer of half price broadband?
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Current Special Offers

Hi Sadie,
Yep that is not a problem at all, you friend can sign up online from your PC or you can give us a call on 0800 432 0080 and we can get you sorted out.
Bear in mind though, if your friend is looking to take the Line Rental Saver (where you pay for your Line Rental in advance £113.88) this option is an online offer only.
I hope this helps Smiley
P.S - When you are signing up please ensure that you input or tell the Sales Representative your account username so we can add a <a href="http://www.plus.net/support/tools/referrals/referrals_discount_info.shtml">referral</a> discount onto your account for you.
Sadie
Grafter

Re: Current Special Offers

Thank you - I know she'll want to take advantage of the Line Rental Saver so I'll arrange for her to come to my house.
Thanks too for the info regarding the referral discount - I wasn't aware of that.