Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit?

slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Credit limit?

Hi, my phone went over to PN on the 6th of this month, a few weeks later than my fibre. I've just noticed the following on my accounts page:

Account summary
Product:
Evening and Weekends Included
Phone number:
Next payment date:
22/10/14
Credit limit:
£55.00
Credit available:
£54.44
What's the credit limit all about?
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Credit limit?

This explains http://www.plus.net/support/phone/home-phone-faq.shtml#callPlans
Click on Credit Limit - What's This
SharonBrown
Grafter

Good morning slavo71!!
Welcome to the Plusnet family  Grin  As Oldjim confirmed, the details of the credit limit on the phone calls in available using the link he provided.  If you're concerned about it or approaching it on a regular basis, just give us a call and we can have a look through your phone bills and calling patterns to see if one of our call plans would be more cost effective or the flip side of it is, if you wanted the credit limited reduced, we can do that too Smiley
Aside from the initial confusion with the account charging, I hope everything else is going well and if you have any further questions or difficulties, please don't hesitate to give us a shout.
Warm regards
Sharon
slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi and thanks to you both.
@ Sharon, yes everything is fine thanks, more than happy with both internet and phone...and best of all customer service Wink
However!!! I'm on nights this week and did get a surprise email in the early hours of this morning from BT!!!
Your broadband starts on: 16 Oct 2014
It can start any time up to midnight on that day. We'll email you when it's ready to use.

BT Infinity Option 2 £30.17
BT Infinity is our superfast fibre optic broadband service

It was a WTF moment from me lol, but then it was followed up with a sorry that you are leaving email Cheesy

Aled
Dabbler

Oh dear!
I've double checked for you, no sign that they may be taking over you service... phew!
Have a good weekend,
Aled