cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication

Squib
Grafter

Communication

Reported that my phone line wasn’t working on Wednesday 10th , I was assured it would be fixed by midnight on Friday 12th , if it couldn’t be fixed someone from Plusnet would contact me , I left it until 17 .30 Saturday 13th , no call received so I have raised a complaint.

I s there any communication between Plusnet and Openreach?

6 REPLIES 6
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Communication

Have you looked at the tickets in the member centre?

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @Squib

Please accept our apologies for the ongoing issues that we have on your line at the moment. When we initially raised the fault, we were advised that it'd be addressed on 12/11/2021, which is was, however Openreach then advised that the main location of the fault had changed.

The fault is currently in the "implementing solution" stage, and as per the Tickets, a further update is due to be provided tomorrow. Looks like one of my colleagues has taken ownership of this and will contact you with an update then.

You can both view and respond to the open ticket for direct communication with our Technical Support team here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Squib
Grafter

Plusnet, none of your websites are working properly, is it because you have so many complaints?

I have a fault ticket open since last Wednesday 10 th , I have read on the ticket that someone tried to ring me today , they couldn’t get me because the fault is still on (phone not getting ringing current) to inform me the fault was fixed , there are also reports that they have sent me emails, to date I haven’t received any.

Shouldnt they have tested the line again befor they tried to ring me .

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @Squib

I'm sorry to see your phone's not working. I've chased this up with our suppliers helpdesk and I've been advised an engineer scheduled to go out this afternoon to investigate further. 

From what I can see the delay thus far is due to a combination of engineer availability and the type of fault they've detected at the exchange. We'll update you as soon as we know more. 

What part of our website isn't working? Seems fine for me, both on my phone and on my computer in the office. 

With regards to the emails we've sent, have you checked the junk mail and spam folders?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Squib
Grafter

I have checked junk and spam , nothing! 
Therefore you have a problem sending emails !

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @Squib

Ah really odd. I don't believe there's an issue with us sending emails from our systems otherwise we'd be hearing a lot more of the same from other people. Do you have another email address you can update in your account to try?  

Alternatively you can check for updates on your support ticket Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet