Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change calling plan

FIXED
mushroom_daddy
Dabbler

Can't change calling plan

Although I no changes in progress (that I'm aware of), I am currently unable to make a change to my calling plan and receive the following message on my Phone control panel

An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Looking through the forums history, this seems to be a fairly common occurrence. I'd be grateful if my online account management pages could be reset so that I can make the desired changes to my calling plan.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Can't change calling plan

Fix

Thanks for your post @mushroom_daddy

I can see this error's due to a couple of call features, which are showing in an awaiting activation state on your account.

I've placed an order with our suppliers to activate them, and you should see the error go away within a few hours. 

Let me know if you have further issues though. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mushroom_daddy
Dabbler

Thanks @Gandalf (always helpful) this seems to have done the trick, and I have now removed/revised my call plan 😀

All I need to do now is hope 🤞that the displayed cost increase on the phone contract page doesn't actually translate into a concomitant hike in my overall broadband/phone package; as previously discussed in these forums – Changing Call Plan 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@mushroom_daddy wrote:

Thanks @Gandalf (always helpful) this seems to have done the trick, and I have now removed/revised my call plan 😀

Awesome, that's good to see and no problem, happy to help in any way I can. Cheesy

All I need to do now is hope 🤞that the displayed cost increase on the phone contract page doesn't actually translate into a concomitant hike in my overall broadband/phone package; as previously discussed in these forums – Changing Call Plan 

It shouldn't, but let me know if it does and I'll prod things back into shape. I believe our digital master @JonoH is seeing what he can do to make it clearer on the call plan change confirmation page that existing discounts won't be affected. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@Gandalf wrote:

I believe our digital master @JonoH is seeing what he can do to make it clearer on the call plan change confirmation page that existing discounts won't be affected. 

I am indeed, I've raised this issue and we're in talks as to how best to display the correct information.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager