cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display was supposed to show international numbers last month.

elkieluca
Grafter

Caller display was supposed to show international numbers last month.

As above.  As I have said before I have two daughters who live abroad, one in Ireland and one in Spain and I never know whether its them or one of those spam calls which I get all the time.
I am sure someone said last month that Caller Display would show the number or name if you have it set up.  Anyone else know if its still going to happen. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Caller display was supposed to show international numbers last month.

I think this is being rolled-out exchange by exchange, some already do show international numbers others don't yet.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Displaying the number of calls from abroad
19. From autumn 2013 customers will, if required, in addition to the wording INTL, start to see the CLI of calls from abroad. Our plan is, as exchanges are upgraded, to roll out this facility to all customers by autumn 2014. This network development will allow customers to screen their calls more easily and recognise the numbers of friends and family calling from abroad. It will also readily provide CLI /data to help customers report their calls to the regulators.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmcumeds/writev/636-i/ntc008.htm
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
elkieluca
Grafter

Thank you I will wait and hope then.  Smiley