cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background noise on line

fox65
Grafter

Background noise on line

Good morning, We had engineers on the road outside my house last Saturday morning, now my phone line has backgound noise not sure if the two things are related ? So I texted by mistake BT and they phoned me back within 15 minutes at which time I realized I should have contacted Plusnet, so having done that I have so far not had a reply. My question is how long does it take for Plusnet to get in touch bearing in mind BT took 15 minutes . This is not a moan just asking as I am a happy Plusnet customer. 

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Background noise on line

Hello @fox65

Please accept our apologies for the length of time it's taken to get back to you on this. I've just run some tests on the line and can see that it's being affected by what we call an "Earth contact" fault. I've passed this across to Openreach for further investigation and we're hoping to have it both addressed and resolved by 13//12/2021.

I've created an open fault ticket on the account which you can both view and comment on for direct communication with our Faults team here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
fox65
Grafter

Very many thank's Adam .
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all, let us know if you need any further assistance with your service.:)

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds