Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anothe Caller ID not working

FIXED
gjs1701
Fixes: 1

Anothe Caller ID not working

I recently joined PlusNet.  And my caller ID isn't working.

I phoned customer services on Saturday 21st November, who suggested that turning it on and off might work.  So he switched it off and promised to leave a note on my account to switch it back on Monday.  I was quite impressed with the speed I got through and the help, but it is now Wednesday and its not back on.

I've just spend more than 30 minutes on hold trying to get through to customer services.  I've been a Plusnet customer for less than a fortnight and I'm starting to regret it.

Can one of the Plusnet guys on this Forum help please.

2 REPLIES 2
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Anothe Caller ID not working

@gjs1701 

The help guide on the PlusNet site says:

If you’ve checked all that and it’s still not working, dial *#234# from the phone that you want to use for caller display. Listen to the message.

• If it says ‘unavailable’, you don’t have caller display at the moment.
  • If it says ‘the service is disabled’, you can enable it by hanging up and dialling *234#.

I had to do that myself recently and its now working.

gjs1701
Fixes: 1

Re: Anothe Caller ID not working

Fix

@Aspriring Pro

I've tried that and the when you dial #234# it says the service is unavailable.  

However, it looks like I've managed to turn it back on from my account page, but I had to zoom out to see the call features because that page isn't working properly.

Anyhow, this forum will be the first place I will look for assistance in the future.