cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAT Still on strict

denysemarst1

NAT Still on strict

This seems to be a common problem for new users of Plusnet.  My son is limited when using his x box the nat is set to strict.  I have followed the instructions sent re increasing the gaming compatibility but after accessing the telnet client it will not accept the password I have tried every number on the back of the router to no avail.  I am actually losing the will to live on this one can anyone help please????? Cry
Jim:red All caps removed from title in accordance with Forum Rules mod:end
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: NAT Still on strict

which router is it
LukeAger
Grafter

Quote from: denysemarst1
This seems to be a common problem for new users of Plusnet.  

Quote from: Oldjim
which router is it

If you joined us after 28th March 2012 your router will be the Technicolor TG582n. If you joined before this date you will be using the Thomson TG585v8.
It may be worth checking which router you are using and letting us know, that way we can advise you with more detail.  Smiley
RafalRS

Quote from: denysemarst1
This seems to be a common problem for new users of Plusnet.  My son is limited when using his x box the nat is set to strict.  I have followed the instructions sent re increasing the gaming compatibility but after accessing the telnet client it will not accept the password I have tried every number on the back of the router to no avail.  I am actually losing the will to live on this one can anyone help please????? Cry
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  All caps removed from title in accordance with Forum Rules ]

If you have Thomson tg585 v7 leave password blank , try only user name !
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This is from the relevant support page

When did you receive your Thomson router? Router Username Router Password
After 24th November 2009                   admin           Serial Number
Between 3rd Dec 2008 - 23rd Nov 2009            Administrator             No Password
Between 27th Nov - 2nd Dec 2008         Administrator           Serial Number