cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleaved back on

bazdc2
Grafter

Interleaved back on

I would like to know why interleaving has been turned back on without my permission.
I've been on fastpath for months with no problem. Actaully the best conection i've ever had for gaming 30ms pings on the pc and 4 bars in modern warfare.

Now i get 3 bars and 50ms pings which i'm not happy about so i would like to be changed back to fastpath and for it to be left like that.
Baz
4 REPLIES 4
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Interleaved back on

Well from my understanding of this intertleaving business plusnet can switch it off for you but it can go back on itself for some reason and thats out of plusnets control,think its to do with B.T. though i could be wrong,thats what ive heard.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
bazdc2
Grafter

Could someone at plusnet pick this up for me and get interleaving turn off for me please.
I now have no option in my conection settings page in the member centre to turn it off myself.

HaydnExport
Grafter

are you sure interleaving has been turned on?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Quote from: bazdc2
Could someone at plusnet pick this up for me and get interleaving turn off for me please.
I now have no option in my conection settings page in the member centre to turn it off myself.

Raise a support ticket requesting that it's explicitly turned off. That way it won't be reapplied at a later date.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵