Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked MW2 on PS3

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Hacked MW2 on PS3

Having only been an online gamer for around 12 months I have little experience of hacking of this type.
Basically MW2 used to be a great game but has become almost unplayable online because of hacked lobbies.
Now if anyone knows of a way round this situation I would be most pleased to hear about it...as would many angry gamers on the PSN forums.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
6 REPLIES 6
mrbuckfastPS3

Re: Hacked MW2 on PS3

No way round it I'm afraid,Its down to jailbreak usb stick aparintly part of a sony dygnostics program , that was leaked to hacker's who modified it,
ps3 used to load  up usb ports first ,So jailbreak loads before main program. allowing user to dodge the security update that stops usb loading first.
sicking thing is they are thousands of wee hackers trying to do the same with op's ,and its only matter of time before they do.you should look at you tube to see what its capable of "infected lobby"
Sony been kicking butts over this this is such a massive problem that wont be sorted till ps4 .
Because of the time i put into playing PS it's in my your and everybody's interest to be aware ,i suggest you check a site that all the cheats go to share and brag it will inform u what they can cant do .
its called nextgenupdate.
mrbuckfastPS3

Heard there's meant to be a patch next week going to stop the hacks, but i fear only temp as it wont take long before they get round it .Any one can see the worst cases of cheating i have found in my cheats playlist on my youtube  channel XmrXbuckfastXonps3
Strat
Community Veteran

I haven't put the disc in my PS3 since I played a hacked game Angry
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Its certainly disheartening Strat Sad
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Strat
Community Veteran

It certainly is. I even considered turning to the dark side but fortunately recovered quickly. Shocked
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I thought you were already on the dark side Huh Any way Its pretty much the same on the 360, Glitchers, Modders, Hackers, They wont give up ever I don't think. Sad
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.