cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diablo III

MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Diablo III

There is so many things I could say about this game that would probably get me banned for unsuitable language on this forum, so I'll go with the "I've just turned into a 12-year old gamer again" and say:
OMG!!! DIABLO III!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm SO looking forward to the release (whenever that may be) - I just hope it lives up to the previous games in the series; I'm digging out my DII CDs now for some good old reminiscing.
I'll resume normal service after I've properly got over the fact that I'll once again embrace Tristram with open arms (I've been on a high about it for quite a while now).
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Diablo III

No PS3 release, no play in my house  Cry
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
freefall

I've heard some mixed comments about the Diablo series but i have never gotten round to playing it. Might borrow it of my mate and give it a try.
The only RTS game i've played is Company of Heros and that is a brilliant game!!!
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

The Diablo series are awesome RPGs, and I'd go out on a limb and say that they pathed the way for the RPG/MMORPG market. What I like about D3 is that it will be 3D, yet will retain the isometric overhang-style view that we grew accustomed to in the previous releases - I've always thought that it is one of the best camera positions for a game to ever be used, and I still prefer games with that camera angle nowadays.
Waveform

I dread to think how many hours of my life Diablo (I & II) devoured!!
So looking forward to DIII, although my end of year game calender is looking very booked up - Wrath of the Lich King, Mines of Moria and Diablo III
Like you Mike I dug out my old DII disks and the expansion for a bit of retro gaming
Darren
Grafter

I can't wait....... I really can't wait..... I might explored.....
*goes off to install Diablo II AGAIN*
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

I've already completed it Darren since I installed it last.
Diablo suffered at the hands of my barbarian!!! I think I might go start it again with a new character...