Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband connection

FIXED
jan
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

No broadband connection

I woke up this morning and have no broadband connection. The hub two showed a page with troubleshoot button on it. When I click on that I end up with this... see attached image

plusnet-problem-nov-23.jpg

I can login to the hub two router but it just says disconnected & offers no tools for reconnection or diagnosis.

Just adding some extra detail. We're on a full fibre connection to a hub two which has been fine for 6 months. On the status page it says No service, rather than disconnected.

8 REPLIES 8
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: No broadband connection

@jan  A bit more information would help, what are the indicator LEDs on the Openreach ONT showing? It sounds like you have lost the incoming fibre connection. So nothing to do with the router.

jan
Rising Star

There are three solid green lights on the ONT

Power PON & LAN are solid green LOS is unlit

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero

@jan  So the ONT is connected and lights are normal, not much you can do apart from rebooting the router, if you haven't tried that already.  If that doesn't help you will have to contact Plusnet support.

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @jan  I can see you've spoken with one of our Technical Advisor's this morning and an engineer is booked to visit your property tomorrow between 8am and 1pm. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to Full Fibre

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jan
Rising Star

Fix

When I got up this morning service had resumed sometime overnight.After re-applying my personal config to the router (after factory reset yesterday) everything is working again.

I cancelled the engineer over SMS.

Thanks.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero

@jan  Good that it's working but rather worrying that it happened, you certainly don't want it happening again. I wonder if Plusnet can give any explanation for the problem.🤔

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

There is an issue in the are by the looks of it @jan and the fault is still open but doesn't need an appointment. That's as much as I can give at the moment unfortunately.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team