cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest on FTTP?

NaRyan
Grafter

Re: Latest on FTTP?

Yeah both the email for the Forum account and the email listed in the Support tickets (and the one the monthly bill is sent to) are all the same.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Thanks for confirming that @NaRyan. Are you getting email notifications for the forum account? (For example, this response should sent you a notification)

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
NaRyan
Grafter

Yeah I am getting the email notifications about activity in thread\ <Person> Mentioned you.

It is just the Support ticket emails I am not getting.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just raised another support ticket as test, please could you let me know if you get an email notification about it? For reference, it can be viewed online here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
NaRyan
Grafter

I got the email about the New Support ticket ok.

Guess the FTTP Gremlins are just doing their thing with the FTTP related Support Ticket. 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hmm, interesting. The email tickbox was checked on the Prov ticket, so it's unclear why you've not received the relevant email. What I can do is keep an eye on the account as the orders are going through and forward any new updates via the test ticket I've opened today - does that sound alright to you? Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
NaRyan
Grafter

That would be great.

Would hate to miss an important update.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries, I'll keep an eye on things and let you know if another update gets added - next one seems to be scheduled for the 14th so I'll check back in on Friday Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
cellbb

FTTP has recently been installed in my area, but I'm not getting the option to upgrade in the members area. The btwholesale website shows wbc fttp as available for both my phone number and address, so I don't think it's the same problem as @NaRyan. Plusnet's new customer post code checker also offers fttp, it's just not available as an upgrade from the members page.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@cellbb I'm seeing the same today too. Can get FTTP from main website as an anonymous user but once logged in to the Member Centre, I have no offers to upgrade to FTTP within there.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Interestingly I also have no offers for FTTP shown while logged into the website even though it’s definitely available for me. I’ll see what I can find out.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Gandalf Thanks, I KNOW it's available to me as I'm typing this on a Plusnet FTTP link 🤣🤣🤣

The offers where there 2 weeks ago  (29th Sept) but as I don't check often I've no idea when they vanished after that date.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
probedb
Rising Star

Just an update from me, finally had my install, all very neat and tidy, installed where I wanted it where the current master socket it in an upstairs office. Hub 2 router was already in so just switched over and bam, 300Mbps Smiley Just need to try and sort the BT Whole Home Wifi now as only get half that downstairs, I know the link is fine as my server is connected to the router and comes back with just over 300Mbps. Very happy with it.

donka
Grafter

Just replying to this thread as it seems I can't start a new post. Are there any plans for a FTTP 900 product or is 500 going to be the fastest for the foreseeable future?

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@donka  Plusnet do have a 900Mbps FTTP service but strangely it does not seem to be available to new customers but only as an upgrade option. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.🤔