cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Fibre Install Dates

Clangers
Dabbler

Full Fibre Install Dates

Anyone else had issues with full fibre install dates? Signed up a couple of weeks ago, was given 29th June as an install date, this was then moved to 5th July, then this week it was moved again to 11th July. I then received an email today from Plusnet telling me that my phone line (which I don't use anyway) will be terminated on 5th July. Does this happen before the fibre install date or is this the install date? How confusing is this? It is not easy for me to arrange someone to be at my house so this constant shifting install date has caused me considerable inconvenience with Plusnet changing the dates, 3 times and counting! Customers are landed with a £65 penalty if there is no-one present for a scheduled install yet Plusnet keep moving the install date without any reason.

2 REPLIES 2
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

Re: Full Fibre Install Dates

@Clangers 

It won't be PlusNet - it'll be OpenReach. Probably due to engineer availability.

You need a staffer like @Gandalf to come along and give you a definitive answer.

Brian

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Full Fibre Install Dates

Hiya @Clangers, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for the problems you've had with the orders and the contradictory dates that you have received for the install. 

It looks like there has been an issue with the FTTP order and so I am just looking into this further and liaising with our suppliers for you. I'll pop an update on your open ticket shortly. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team