cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to Fibre

FIXED
zoom1266

Switching to Fibre

I've been trying to get info re changing to Fibre, re cost, availability in my area etc. The only costs I've seen on this sight is for new customers. I've tried to phone for info, but waiting times are, so far btw 15 and 30 mins. There doesn't seem to be anyway to email, and the online chat is being blocked by my adblocker (even though I've switched it off). So this forum is my only chance to get an answer (hopefully). What am I doing wrong? 

4 REPLIES 4
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

Re: Switching to Fibre

What does the DSL Checker say is available for your line.

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Brian

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Fix

If you're interested in upgrading your account linked to your forum profile, it doesn't look like fibre broadband is available to you unfortunately. Our suppliers reckon it should be available within a month.

I'd recommend checking this website: https://www.homeandwork.openreach.co.uk/when-can-i-get-fibre.aspx and once your cabinet is ready, if you contact our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting Option 1 then Option 2) I'm sure we'll be able to provide you with the best deal we possibly can. There is usually no wait time for that department.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
zoom1266

Thanks for that. So when it is available, where can I find the cost etc.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

By contacting our customer options team. Smiley
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet