cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support -lack of

Wreno
Dabbler

Support -lack of

I raised a fault on the 1st Dec. Ticket number 185156923. I have provided responses to the ticket, but after 10 days still no response from Plusnet.

I’m getting to the point where I am completely fed up having to reboot my router on a daily basis and trying to hold a call on my landline is becoming nearon impossible.

Please have someone assigned to this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Support -lack of

Hi @Wreno,

I'm sorry to hear that you've yet to receive a response to this ticket. I've reviewed the fault today and raised a response to the ticket on the account, which can be viewed here.

Please let us know once you've been able to respond the ticket again so that we pick this back up as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Wreno
Dabbler

Hi Alex,

Thank you for responding to the ticket. I have provided an update to the ticket. 

Despite you saying the line is fine, I can confirm that the line has lots of noise “crackling”. Your offer of sending out an engineer to fault find, but will have to pay £65 if no fault is found. I am not prepared to take up this option and despite the line noise, I have no doubt be charged. Even your support tech Stefan acknowledged that the line was terrible, but like you reported the line was fine.

‘I have been with Plusnet for almost 10 years, and will move to a new provider when my contract expires in March 2019.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Wreno,

Thank you for getting back in touch and I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this is causing you. Although the test isn't picking up the noisy landline issue from here, that doesn't mean that there isn't a problem however we would need to arrange an engineer visit to investigate this further.

As you have mentioned that the line is crackling frequently on your side and the technical support advisor that you spoke to over the phone also acknowledged that the line was noisy, it is very unlikely that our suppliers would put this down as "no fault found" and if they do, we can challenge this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team