Did you mean: 

Re: Peak Time slowdown

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

No problems at all. Let us know how your speed looks tomorrow as VLAN moves are generally done overnight, though sometimes requiring the full 48 hours.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Faizan786
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I'm having exact same issue for month now, please look on my thread for possible lift n shift fix.

Thanks

Adamlurks
Dabbler

Hi Anoush - speeds are still dire this eve so I’m hoping that the VLAN hasn’t yet changed.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

I got an e-mail last night at about 10pm from our suppliers advising the VLAN move has completed.

Can you let us know if your speeds are any better today?

If not please leave this with me and I'll chase this up/look into it further on Monday.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Adamlurks
Dabbler

Hi Anoush,
I am pleased to let you know that this appears to have sorted the problem out! Great news.
Thank you for all your help and for jumping into this proactively. I really apprecaite it. For the first time in 3 weeks, I can use the internet unimpeded at peak time. I am really grateful for your help in sorting this out.
Thank you,
Adam
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Awesomeness, I’m glad to hear that resolved the issue. Thumbs_Up Thanks for coming back to let us know.

Feel free to let me know if you need any further help.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet