cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order processing message

ChelseaEm97

Order processing message

Hello. I moved into a property four days ago and when setting up my order for fibre broadband, was told that it would be sorted and ready to use by my move in date. I placed my order ten working days before the broadband was needed as an agent on live chat said this would be fine. I'm currently working from home and need internet. However, it's been days now and still haven't heard anything about when it will be set up. I'm spending A LOT of money on mobile data but if this "order processing" keeps up, I'm not going to be able to afford to work and won't be able to pay for any more mobile data to hotspot my laptop. Can anyone give me an update on my order? I'm not happy as the agent I spoke to last month when setting up my broadband reassured me it would be processed in time for my move in date of 15/01. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: Order processing message

Hi there, @ChelseaEm97. thank you for your message. I'm sorry about the delays to your service. I will send you a text and email from your account with further information regarding your orders. Chris

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team