cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Router, No Internet, No way of getting in Contact.... Great!

shannon1948

No Router, No Internet, No way of getting in Contact.... Great!

I have changed my internet provider for my elderly parents to plusnet. They were being ripped of by their previous provider. Router has not materialized and its now a week, and they haven't had any internet. Which in the present climate is very important to them. Can anyone help, the useless chat bot and the fact that they are not taking calls means what option do we have. 

5 REPLIES 5
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: No Router, No Internet, No way of getting in Contact.... Great!

Have you been notified if it's dispatch? Post in some areas is seriously delayed at the moment.

I can understand your frustration though re contacting PN. Live chat would be a really spiffing means of "speaking" to someone if it hadn't been discontinued!

shannon1948

Yes, should have been with them by Monday, connection was made Tuesday i believe, so no internet since then. Understanding issues with delivery but leaving customers with no means of contact is the frustrating part. Should have stuck with Talk Talk, no mention on any email from Plusnet that routers were being delayed when ordering. I live in deepest darkest Cornwall and had no problems receiving any post here during the outbreak. They live in Doncaster

dangerousfish_1
Grafter

Hey Shannon,

If you're having difficulty getting through to customer services you can be transferred to them by phoning and speaking with the retentions/billing team.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@shannon1948 

Or you could PM one of the Plusnet staff members currently on line in these forums. See the bottom of this page:

https://community.plus.net/

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @shannon1948, I've replied via email and ticket on the account. Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team