cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fibre customer - slow company VPN

FIXED
Camelface69

Re: New Fibre customer - slow company VPN

Still frightfully slow here I'm afraid Sad A speed test outside of the VPN shows 22 Mbps but less than 1 through the VPN.

Matt
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 411

There were some DTLS/VPN signature updates rolled last Thursday (19th) but that seems to be after the above problems were reported.

@bobpullen, Is it likely to need a disconnect/reconnect by CamelFace69 to pick up the new signatures ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Wouldn't have thought so, but it can't hurt.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Camelface69

I'll give it a go and report back...
crazyraptor

Hi, I am also having issues with the cisco anyconnect vpn client. It shows connected but after a minute or so, there is basically no access anymore to internet or any of the company tools. It's fine when i log-off (35Mb). The client shows connected but everything times out.  any suggestion of what i could try? 

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 411

Hi crazyraptor, Have you recently migrated to PlusNet and changed your router ?

If so it's probably worth reading this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Can-t-remote-desktop-through-VPN/td-p/1330105/highligh... and checking that you haven't got a clash of IP address with the remote network

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.