Did you mean: 

New FTTC Fibre Unlimited very slow

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: New FTTC Fibre Unlimited very slow

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay with your fibre order. Our suppliers have advised us that the order is not yet closed off with Openreach and that it should complete by Monday. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Once we have more info we will keep you updated via this ticket

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andytyc
Hooked

So I spoke to the plusnet helpline last week and they said my connection to fibre unlimited was delayed  from the 25/8/17 to 4/9/17.  Anyway the BT Openreach ADSL checker now says that my order is due to be completed on 12/9/17. Doesn't look good!

The thing is we know a lot of people in our neighbourhood and are in constant contact with them in a whatsapp chat. People who connected to BT and SKY Fibre after our order have had their connections completed already. Are Plusnet customers 'last' in the queue?

Also, as mentioned in an earlier post, the Green cabinet is in right front of our house and we see the the BT Openreach van coming at least once or twice a day! I find it hard to explain what's going on really.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

It's not really our place to manage the resource of Openreach I'm afraid

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet