cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification please

TerryBRV
Dabbler

Clarification please

On 21st January I ordered a fibre upgrade via COT.  This all went fine except that BTOR's system did not come back with a date, the Plusnet analyst promised he would investigate and phone back.  He did so about a hour later having conferred with his manager, the message was that the upgrade would go through on my next billing date, 14th February as I already had an active line??.  The router would be despatched a few days before as I believe is usual.
Problem is I have put my number into the BT DSL checker and it shows an open order on my line due to complete by 11th February, some days before my billing date and probably before I receive the router.  I assume this is the upgrade order as I've received no written notice from Plusnet of the completion date.  Could someone from Plusnet please confirm which date is correct and that I will receive the router in time if indeed the earlier date is the one.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Clarification please

Hi TerryBRV and sorry for any confusion over this, the order is due to complete on the 11th.
We automatically dispatch the hardware to arrive a few working days prior to the install so we don't expect any issues with that.
I'll make sure your account changes over to fibre on the day of the install too and will get some feedback passed on to the agent you spoke with regarding what expectations we should set about a fibre upgrade.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TerryBRV
Dabbler

Re: Clarification please

Thank you Adam, that clears it up very nicely!