cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband connected but no internet

FIXED
Manic_mole

Broadband connected but no internet

I’ve been without Broadband now for 3 days and have followed many of the solutions on this board. I have connection with the router and the light is solid blue but I cant connect to the Internet.  I spoke to Plusnet yesterday ( 30min wait) and Simon said that I need to reset my broadband password. However, it seems that I am in a “loop” because after going through Advanced Settings and disconnecting I enter my user name and enter my account password but it buffers for a short while then comes back to the same page. Still not connected. I have gone through re-setting my password and have even had an email saying that my password has changed but still nothing. Isn’t there a way that it can be reset at Plusnet?

I have pressed reset and it comes back to setup@psi.net but it seems the password is even wrong for that so I cant move on

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Broadband connected but no internet

Fix

Hi @Manic_mole,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear that you've had no connection and apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

I've had a look into this and it appears that this has happened as the broadband has been trying to connect onto the wrong telephone number due to the details not being correctly updated on this side. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused/ I've amended this now and everything appears to be up and running. Please let us know if you're still unable to connect or if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team