Did you mean: 

50mbps down 0mbps up

rosstooke
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: 50mbps down 0mbps up

plusnet1.JPG

Yes, @SammyM the battery contact.

I now know that both the master socket and the dsl adapter on it work, so they can be ruled out as the cause of the fault.

All details that are in the question you answered.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Thanks @rosstooke for confirming that for me. As per my previous response what was there has been resolved and is looking fine from our side at this moment in time. If the issue is still persisting, please can you perform the actions previously stated and let us know how you get on. Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
rosstooke
Dabbler

Can I have another line check please?

I'd added some devices and need to check nothing is showing as wrong before I add the last device which I think may be causing the issue.

Chat is offline, and there is a 15 minute wait on the phones.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @rosstooke,

I have run a test on the ;line for you and it has come back as no fault found. Please let us know when you have connected the last device and we will check it again for you. Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
rosstooke
Dabbler

Thanks. That would be because I gave up a few days ago and reconnected the Plusnet hub

I'm waiting for another modem to arrive, as it's possible that the DM200 is causing the issue.