cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rDNS Change

Rossco1

rDNS Change

I would like to change my rDNS for my static IP please.

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: rDNS Change

Good morning @Rosscol, thanks a lot for getting in touch, I'll be more than happy to get this processed for you. 

I've just raised a ticket on the account asking you to confirm how you'd like it configured, give me a nudge on here once you've responded to it and I'll get the task raised. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Rossco1

Responded, can you possibly look at the other issue I have 

I believe the line is being restricted where my line stats do not co-incide with my download speed.
We're syncing at ~ 50000 d/l but doing an speedtest i'm getting 38-39000 d/l. I've already asked if I'm on the dodgy static IP profile and have been told that's been lifted.

Upload is as expected.

Many thanks

Ross

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Rossco1, thanks for getting back to us. I can see Adam has picked up your rDNS request.

With regards to your speed, I've testing the line and there's no banding in place. I have checked the connection profile on the account though and this was set at 41mb, so I've now increased this to match the sync for you. 

You might need to reboot your router, can you let me know how this goes?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good afternoon @Rossco1 

Just letting you know, with a helping hand from @Gandalf your rDNS has now been set Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds