Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change rDNS

FIXED
robdmob

Change rDNS

Hi,

Can I please have my rDNS changed to 4wc.kmr.uk.com? I currently have an A record on that domain pointing to my static IP so I hope that is sufficient to prove ownership.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Change rDNS

Fix

Hi there robdmob, sure I've opened a ticket on your account, can you reply back to that please so we can get it authorised? https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223697882

Drop me a reply back on here when you have and I'll get it sent off to our net ops team, they should get it done within a day or two for us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
robdmob

Hi Adam, all done. Thank you for your help!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries! I've raised the necessarry task for you and I'll check back for updates when I'm back on shift on Wednesday. Give me a shout if there's anything I can help with in the meantime though, I'll be around until 6.30pm today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi thre, just a quick update to let you know that the records have now been updated on our side so that should propagate fully within the next 24 hours from now.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
robdmob

Perfect! Thanks again for your help.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries Rob! take care and do shout up if there's anything else I can help with.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team