Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccgi webspace

FIXED
firstalpha
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

ccgi webspace

ccgi webspace does NOT appear to be responding... where will I find a status report for this service, please...?Huh

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: ccgi webspace

@firstalpha You won't find a status report - even if this was a widespread problem, which it obviously isn't - at the moment, as you are the only one reporting it.

Webspace is a legacy product, and very few of the PN staff would know what you are talking about. To be honest, I think you might have to wait until @bobpullen hopefully spots this.

John
firstalpha
Rising Star

@jab1 Hey John... thank you for your reply... I did do a forum search for 'ccgi webspace' and found nothing recent...

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@firstalpha - the DNS records for your site had gone missing. There's a bug with the CGI service that can sometimes cause this when elements of your account are changed/refreshed e.g. a password change.

I can see your password was changed recently so that probably explains it.

I've corrected the problem at this side and your site should spring back to life once our routine DNS refresh scrips run. Should be within 24 hours.

Apologies for the hassle. 

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

firstalpha
Rising Star

Fix

@bobpullen I can see your password was changed recently so that probably explains it.

Yes... I did recently change my Plusnet password... I thought the ccgi server was a separate service and because I have not logged on to that server for sometime, I did not appreciate the implications... 

Thank you for correcting the problem and I can see that the issue is now resolved...!!