cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Password Change

bltb

Wifi Password Change

Changed the wifi password last week and very easily reconnected the iPhone's, one Hudl device and one Chromecast device.

Struggling to connect two other Hudl devices (Authentification Problem) and the second Chromecast (just won't find it).

The Chromecast is the older of the two and maybe it's time to get a new one but I cannot work out why the two Hudl devices won't connect. I've been on forum's and tried the usual of;

forget network

connect

change from DHP to Static but remember the IP

Any ideas for someone who's not techy but can follow an instruction or two?

4 REPLIES 4
MW2
Hooked

Re: Wifi Password Change

Hello blbt

How did you change your wifi password? I have the onehub and cannot find a way of doing it.

bltb

Put your IP Address in your browser which calls up the PlusNet Router Admin page. Grab the card from the back of your router which has the password/key on it and go to Advanced Settings. Follow the prompts to change your password.

MW2
Hooked

Thank you so much, I thought I had checked all those settings. And tech support could not help...

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @bltb,

It may be worth splitting the wireless frequencies on your router if you haven't already. There's a guide for this here on our community forums.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team