cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webspace over limit

samuria
Grafter

Webspace over limit

reference number is: 132751067. I have been a customer for over 10 years and keep having this problem that a few times the website goes over the limit I have reduced it to nothing only html files everything else is hosted on google but still every now and then it goes over. It then gets taken down and takes a week to get it back on line.

Why would plus net do this to a customer of over 10 years and who has brought new customers to plus net its so petty if it was a daily thing one could understand it but a few meg about 3 times a year is just so silly.

It is used for free support of pcs all over the world and non profit making as well as providing details of the local park.

I have tried 3 times to ring plus net only to have over 30 mins wait times how can you advertise on tv award winning service when you cant get to talk to anyone when I worked on customer service we had to answer calls in 4 rings 30 mins means not enough staff

I wanted to know if there was a cheap option to get more bandwidth for this odd  going over limit specially as a lot of sites offer unlimited bandwidth for free. Its no good if you dont look after old customers.

I am still waiting for the site to be back up so we can help people for free with their pcs

2 REPLIES 2
samuria
Grafter

Re: Webspace over limit

My site has been down now for 3 days no reply to the ticket  132751067  I have tried several time to see how to get more bandwidth but every time the wait time is over 30 mins how can they claim on tv excellent customer service when you cant speak to anyone 4 time I have hung on for 30 mins and give up.

Why does it take 3 days to answer a ticket last time it took a week

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Webspace over limit

This will be restored in the next 15 minutes.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.