cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing open tickets

petros32

Viewing open tickets

At the moment, the link: 'view all questions' doesn't seem to work on both of the browsers that I use: i.e. Safari and Chrome. This is from the home page page of my account. Is it just me? How do I view open tickets?

3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Viewing open tickets

@petros32 

That link does work for me using either Chrome or Edge on a laptop running W10.

Have you got any add-ons (ad blockers etc) enabled on your browsers as sometimes they can interfere and prevent links working?

petros32

Thanks very much for replying. I'm using an Imac / Ipad with Safari or Chrome. I don't think it's add-ons etc. The link has always worked for me before. This is a very recent phenomenon

petel
Dabbler

I'm having the same problem.  I wanted to see whether Plusnet had made any progress on my billing problem which was reported 11 weeks ago. Preventing me accessing the ticket could be a cunning ploy to stop me finding out that they haven't resolved the problem.  Am I letting my cynicism get the better of me?

I did manage to get at the question eventually via the link https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search which was suggested in another forum answer.

The Member Centre in general seems to be very flaky.  You'd think that an IT company would be able to design a usable customer website, wouldn't you?