cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer domain away from Plusnet

npickard

Transfer domain away from Plusnet

Hi

We'd like to get our domain transferred away from PlusNet. Please can someone assist with this?

Thanks,

Nicola

4 REPLIES 4
mikejohnsmith
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Transfer domain away from Plusnet

I struggled to get my domain moved by Plusnet. However it is possible to do it yourself, if it is a .co.uk you can log into nominet as the registrant. You will probably need to create an account with nominet. The key is to know who is the registrant. If it is the same as my case you are the registrant, using the alias postmaster@...........  for example postmaster@nnnn.plus.com - where nnnn is specific to your account with plusnet. You should have the information somewhere to know what your email address is. (this is the address not using your domain name) In the Plusnet account, under Manage My Mail, you can determine to which mailbox the emails to postmaster@ are delivered, this allows you to check for mail and verify a request from nominet to confirm that you are postmaster@nnnn.plus.com. Once into nominet you have control re. the domain

James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

@npickard - I'll be able to do that. Well send it off for some one else to do. We'll need to know the IPS TAG of the company you are moving it to. Can you contact them to find out what it is?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
npickard

The IPS TAG needs setting to “MYTHIC-BEASTS”

Thanks
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hey there @npickard I just need you to reply to https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=236445815 and I can get it sent over for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team