Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Page

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Status Page

Is it down? I haven't been able to get on to it for the last few days. Suggests I clear my cookies which I have done.

29 REPLIES 29
robski1
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Status Page

Same here!!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hmm, I was struggling to open the service status page myself, so I put it down to me.

Are you both getting the following error message?

Too many redirects occurred trying to open https://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which is then redirected to open another page.

Or, similar, depending on the web browser.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@Anoush This is what I get (using Waterfox 50)

Serv.PNG

John
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I get

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I'm using Safari, so my error message is slightly different but appears to be essentially the same message.

I'll get this raised to the relevant department to have a look into. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

If it helps , it works fine with Chrome on my Android tablet...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

Works OK on the Dolphin browser on my Ipad.

John
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for the replies.

I've too been able to successfully open the page using Chrome on my desktop. Appears to be something to do with Firefox/Safari. I'll see what I can do to get this looked into once I'm back in the office.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Running FF V50 on Mac OSX 10.11.6 and I can get to the service status page when visiting directly to the URL http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Anonymous
Not applicable

For me it's Firefox 50.0.2 macOS Sierra 10.12.1 and I simply get put into a never ending loop.

jab1
Legend

@jaread83 - all I get using that is a continuous 'connecting' and my download meter showing a permanent 0.1Mb/s download rate.

John
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I just downloaded Firefox 50 on my Mac OS X 10.12.1 and I can confirm it's working. I couldn't access the page when I was at work yesterday on Firefox, though.

A bit more information; it appears to be a known problem that we're aware of. We'll get this fixed as soon as possible.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Looks like a problem with http and https on the URL for the support pages. Try changing the protocol in the URL to http and it should work. Visiting my link above should work.

AFAIK - The relevant team has been notified and are currently looking into this.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was your link I used @jaread83 and changing the protocol to HTTPS I get a :

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

As noted above.