Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card

FIXED
mmcsc

Reward card

Hi everyone,
New user here and new customer.
Was just wondering when Plusnet send out the email to get your reward card if anyone can help it would be appreciated as I've seen a lot of complaints regarding these and £75 isn't to be sniffed at tbh.
Many thanks
Tags (1)
38 REPLIES 38
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Reward card

Fix

Hiya @mmcsc, thanks for getting in touch.

The email to claim the reward will be received within 10 working days of the service going live. Once received, you have 60 days to claim the reward after which point the link in the email expires. Once claimed, the reward will then be received within 30 days.

If you experience any issues at any point, don't hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to assist further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
youngsm43

Hi,

I am in a similar position, albeit as an older customer (my contract started in June). I've been holding out getting in touch, expecting to receive an email at some point directing me to how to claim the reward card, but have still not received anything. I have checked my spam/junk folders and there is nothing there.

Could you help?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @youngsm43 

I'm sorry to see you've not heard about your reward card yet.

From what I can see the particular offer you signed up on wasn't eligible for cashback. Unfortunately due to how long you've waited before getting in touch, it's hard for us to investigate further.

Our cashback FAQs Here say you should receive an email to claim cashback within 10 days and it expires within 2 months, so ideally you'd have needed to contact us within that timeframe. 

Really sorry for the disappointment. Sad

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alanturner233

Hi I have received a reply regarding nreciept of reward card and its my assumption that it is used as bait to get new customers not happy
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @alanturner233

I'm really sorry to see you feel that way.

As per our cashback FAQs Here which form part of our terms and conditions, we explain we'll send you an email within 10 days of your service going live with instructions on how to claim your cashback and from what I can see we sent this but you didn't claim it and the offer expired after 2 months.

If you had got in touch with us sooner we could've claimed the cashback on your behalf before the time ran out...

I've though added more detail to the support ticket on your account you can view and respond to by going Here.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alanturner233

Anoush thank you I am happy to accept your offer
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problem @alanturner233 if you haven’t already can you reply to the ticket on your account? I’ll then pick it up tomorrow when I’m in the office

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
alanturner233

Thank you very much
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem at all @alanturner233 could you reply to the support ticket I've linked to above? Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alanturner233

Hi I don't know what this ticket is
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @alanturner233 

No problem, in the link I've given above Here just click on it and log into your account.

If you scroll down you'll then be able to add a comment and post it. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alanturner233

Thank you very much
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Not a problem @alanturner233

Once you've added a comment on the ticket I'll pick it up as soon as I can Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SmithMx

Hi Lauren,

I'm having a similar issue. Been on Plusnet for 3 weeks now and not received an email with link to claim the reward card. I've tried calling customer services today and was told to wait 6 weeks to receive it. I mentioned the 10 day window and was then told that Plusnet do not offer reward cards and I must have signed up with a third party and to contact them!