cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card

gmack14

Reward Card

Signed up with Plusnet back in October and part of my decision in the move from sky was the reward card, I have had constant problems since joining so didnt take much notice that this had not arrived as I thought that it was a month or two after joining it would be sent and prioritised getting my internet fixed and stable.

Like many others I have not received the email after the 10 days of joining.

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Reward Card

Hi @gmack14,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with our services. I've had a look over the account today and raised a support ticket regarding this query, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
gmack14

Re: Reward Card

"I've reviewed your account this morning and I'm afraid that the signup code used to create the account isn't associated with any Cashback Reward Cards. As such, we're unable to redeem a reward card or offer on your behalf. "

So what we are saying here is at best the reward cards offer via USwitch is misleading, at worst its a scam going by the number of people in these forums that get the same responce from support, with suggestions like you need to make sure you clear your cache and cookies before ordering incase etc which is fantastic advice once you have been mislead and locked into a contract.

My guess is at some point during the ordering process you stray from a finely defined criteria for the offer without any alert!

So for anyone else ordering make sure you check with plusnet support that the reward card is part of the order and if not cancel within the cool off period and put a complaint into the advertising standards www.asa.org.uk