Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Return To Plusnet

chris301up
Dabbler

Possible Return To Plusnet

Right Guys & Galls

A bit of a strange one. Well in my opinion anyway. For some time I have been having trouble with the Plusnet service, in particular broadband. I spoke with several people but all they could offer was a replacement in line filter. Fibre broadband is not available within our area so I had no choice but to go along with their recommendations, which unfortunately didn't sort my particular issues.

Anyway, I thought I had no other option but to try another service provider and was recommended TalkTalk, particualarly by my neigbours who are already with them. I went along with this and had a activation date of 15th January. On that day I connected their router and away we went and all was well untill the following day. Everyting went off. No telephone and no broadband service. I have spoken, emailed and chatted with many different people at TalkTalk and they advise that my service was not activated may not be connected for quite some time as this quote "is stuck in their system somewhere". I have told them in no uncertain terms that if this is not sorted by tommorow morning (20th January) that I wish to cancel this changeover. Ridiculour situation in my humble opinion!!

Anyway, just as a matter of course I thought I'd plug in my Plusnet router and bingo, I still have broadband service, hence my ability to post to this forum. Still no telephone service though I hasten to add.

Anyway, my question is this. If TalkTalk are unable to rectify this situation and connect my service how on earth do I return back to Plusnet? If at all possible?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Post released from Spam Filter.

1 REPLY 1
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Possible Return To Plusnet

Welcome to the forums.

If you could PM me your username or update your forum details it would be handy so I can find more information for you.

To answer your question, it all depends on the transfer and if that is still going ahead. If that transfer is showing as "complete" the chances your account will be closed with us and we'll not be able to bring it back other than through the standard practice that you've just been through.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team