cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Protect - Norton - Phishing emails

R75
Dabbler

Plusnet Protect - Norton - Phishing emails

Less than 48 hours after providing my email address to Norton as part of the Plusnet Protect failed roll-out I am receiving phishing emails proporting to be from Norton.Image preview

Laughable, given that Plusnet/Norton have failed to even provide the software to numerous "customers"

Well done Plusnet/Norton!!!

2 REPLIES 2
OldBen
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Re: Plusnet Protect - Norton - Phishing emails

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you've not received the order confirmation from Norton then this is something we can absolutely chase up for you if you give us a bell on 0800 432 0200.

In terms of the phishing emails you are receiving, that's something that we can also investigate. If you could please forward all these phishing emails to abuse@plus.net and have a read through this page so we can get the fraudulent mail addressed. 

Service abuse | Help | Plusnet

Please let us know how you get on and if you need anything more give us call or respond to this thread.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button

PNHelp100x100(biglogo).png  Ben
 Plusnet Staff
Twitter2.pngFacebook2.pngYouTube2.png
R75
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet Protect - Norton - Phishing emails

@OldBen 

The issue with Plusnet/Norton was eventually resolved (with compensation) after numerous posts on this forum, calls to and from Customer Services and much time and effort on my part.

I blocked all the phishing emails and that seems to have stopped it.

I am unable to forward any of those emails as they were deleted/blocked 5 weeks ago when I reported the issue on 02 July 2022.  Yours is the first response.  I assume this was not the thread you were looking for....